Saturday, March 5, 2011

except land mark to accept some training

The sunlight is very warm, I know I'm just like lu mark movements are being monitored, evolved now I am sitting here with him by noble school lawn enjoy by my own work lunch box, lu mark's lunch was not mixed poison of, so I can midday everyday things he has done for them to eat.


"Elder sister, next time, don't put green pepper." Lu mark pie mouth.


"So big of a person, don't be picky phgena." I chuckled patted his head once, "you guess tonight will there be with grandpa said I hit you once?"


Lu mark to grind teeth, "someone looking at dinner really upset."


"All for two years, I thought you used to it." Yes, two years, flies! We were very good, grandpa protection outside, my days also calculate calm without wave, along with the bell aunt especially happy, more at the moon to match with the idea of his father, only I with small indentations know, father everyday midnight will embrace quilt to sleep guest room.


"Habits!" Lu mark to hum 1, "pour you relaxed, deputy chief! Haven't seen you attended day class!"


"Small dimple in complaining, hey hey, the small indentations also know how well, 7 sister let me sit so high seat you not afraid I faint?"


"So I did not force you visited company." Lu mark swallow meal, "but I hope you accompany me, doing nothing, stole in accompany me work will do."


"I would like to, but you think I have method to do not be perceived? Think, I'll go to the company or be found, was commenting guys."


"When will collect your sense?" Lu mark down lunch box, the hands hold of my face, "elder sister, you're very good, I don't understand why you inferiority."


Yeah! I humbled themselves, from what when begin? Maybe that lu from scar is born, perhaps more early...


"Small dimple. There's a girl in to see you." Be touted live face cannot move, I aware of shun lu under scar see through my mind's eyes, but see distant stood a wearing pink small skirt girl, have these two years has been so silently looking girl landing marks, with daring is to let I worked as the messenger of love, more bold directly ran to our presence with lu mark vindicate, this girl grow lovely, I have never seen, is new incoming high student!


"Pain!" Lu mark low curse a cry.


I ha ha smile, "small indentations also does not calculate very small nie, find a girlfriend also ok!"


"See they bother! You want to give dad with... aunt! Oad I don't mind, but don't put slanting brain move my body."


"Small indentations..."


"Why?" Lu mark face smelly smelly, two one black and one white printing a cute little pig's lunch box put them in a bag, stand up, he pulled the two older very fierce, height f through nearly one meter eight, couldn't see he was only 17 years old, no wonder so many girls like him.


"You just follow the bell aunt call aunt now." Aunt of these two years and attentive Fresnel were not in vain.


"Huh!" Lu mark dry cough a sound and took my hand to leave the lawn, now I only and his shoulder.


Only a few step far girl all trotted overtake us, sweet voice, "senior, senior please wait!"


Lu mark stop now come, extremely friendly stare before pant girl.


"Senior," the girl steadily steady breath, "my name is XuWenTing, I think... I want to know you."


"But for you, I am not interested." Lu mark chilly say, care about girl face at all, "the injured look too many people want to know me, but I don't want to know too much."


"Small indentations..." I grabbed his sleeves, by his past, and then I didn't listen to me, big step forward to walk.


"I..." Girls look quickly to cry.


I'm not too will comfort, I can only a pat on the shoulder, a good word to say for land mark, "small indentations is fine, mouth owe heart, you don't blame him."


"I..." The girl looked up, "I really liked him, sister."


Hear the girl say that like lu mark, my heart was stabbed once, but already accustomed to, put this feeling overlooked I nodded.


"Sister..." The girl tightly around me, "please, please, I need your help, even if it is day or not, I want to talk with he together, want to talk with he together..."


"I..." Don't know how to do answer, this girl's request that embarrassed me, I seldom do lu mark not like my best love blog things, but a think of my land mark of complex emotions, and firm nod, borrow let land mark fall in love to dilute heart against his rely on!

No comments:

Post a Comment