Wednesday, March 9, 2011

niang always want to have a good

I discovered that I have acting talent, "torre good ah. But this moment time seems to stop over there, as if the world only two of them, the beautiful princess embrace my best love blog already dying sovereign "I never blame you, I am I blame myself," face the dying person, what good maliciously, very strange, but only hear the princess said: "I am I blame myself,..." How flank still played, I got a gap, turn in hold dragon month bullying whisper, "are you idiot!, don't see we are acting at?" Words over, his nearest druid son down like, and quick wear, "you are pig."

Lazy him alone, silently walk past, and hear my niang said: "is my own bad, I did not take good care of yourself, snow will leave us, the book fierce, you don't leave me. Facing the husband, princess bleeding heart panic. "Don't leave me, book fierce. Come, come ah..." Cried and cried, call a person saw all want to cry, "sensitive sensitive, anyway, I love you, I love is always you, no others, sensitive sensitivity..." Say that finish eyes shut over.

"Don't, book fierce, don't hurt me," shouted the crying days niang. Now this I horse.

See me cry to the past, call way: "dad ah, you don't leave me and niang, dad..." and also very hard to squeeze out a few drops of tears. "Mom, dad was gone, niang..." I cry over there, princess old niang but stopped crying, I looked up and I think people in most despair when also is but the emotes: "niang,..." Niang outstretched filled it with torre 'blood' hand touched my face and said: "michelle, you are good children, although my child is dead, but god and send you to come over, I know, you must be the heavens gave me a gift, pain you, want to our family thoroughly, felt worried.he liked living, but now your dad is absent, michelle, later you a person to take care of yourself, know?" He is like my niang she also should take the same, is she really want to... "Niang, snow and you, you don't leave michelle, a person, niang, snow has no daddy, I can't again no niang. Niang... dad..." Looking at her, and shake already kick the bucket 'dad' "niang..." "Books fierce, I once said, no she matter what the future will be you I will be at your side," then picked up just sovereign torre with the sword, and to the touch to your neck. Not good, "niang, you don't get excited," and I YanKuai very much quick moving, otherwise I princess old niang really kick the bucket. "Mom, dad didn't die, you don't get excited, lowered his sword."

"Snow, you later to take good care of yourself and girls will accompany you dad..." Say that finish and to touch the neck, please, "mom, dad really didn't die," I'm going to can not stand, "dad, you wake up, niang all say her to forgive you, father," return to pack, dizzy.

What we see now is already whole body is blood sovereign incredibly can climb from the ground up, still smile Mimi looking at our beautiful princess say: "sensitive sensitive, I love you."

Looking at his beloved men have no matter, pleased to embrace him, which still have phantasize the why will be fine. Haha, or I have entrance. But how can be so let me dad pass?

"Niang, you have a dad, don't daughter?" I pretended a wretchedness appearance, stand on my back, "torre said. Indeed my niang immediately after hear from my dad arms out.

"Niang, how don't you? You're niang little baby," and also hug me, haha, I think I pa must now be getting dizzy, "that I?" Indeed as expected torre jealous, "torre, you are niang of big baby," I teasingly.

Beautiful niang be embarrassed. We all enjoy the happiness, temporarily forget people waiting to see the performance? "Good, now are we retire?" Emperor deke also seems very happy, "the emperor mutombo, wait, just program is for my niang arrangement, the following program is set up for you."

"For I arrange?" The emperor is evidently unexpected,ShenFu have never thought he was leading role ah. "Well, well, now everyone back to his seat up, trudging begin."

No comments:

Post a Comment